In 2012, we held a mission in Imini covering 9 surrounding villages where:
- Many villagers including the King and almost all our children in our primary school surrendered their lives to Christ.
- We own 40 acres of land.
- We serve the community with a nursery and primary school giving free education to over 200 children.
- We dug a borehole which supplies most of the village with clean water.
- We have built a state of the art accommodation for our teachers.
- We have started to build a church which the Covenant Woman will also use as a retreat centre.